SAO: Green Cleaning at it’s finest
At In-Tec, we have over two decades of experience using various cleaning products and methods, which is why we can confidently say that the Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning system is by far the best green commercial cleaning system in the world.
It’s more effective and 50% stronger and 3000x faster than bleach
It contains NO toxic chemicals, in fact, no chemicals whatsoever
There is no packaging, chemical waste or transport footprint
It cuts down the amount of labour your cleaning job requires
Stabilised Aqueous Ozone can effectively clean any indoor or outdoor surface
Stabilised Aqueous Ozone has long been used in multiple industries for everything from treating bottled water to sterilising medical facilities and cleaning Olympic swimming pools.
Now, with the introduction of technology that gives businesses access to Stabilised Aqueous Ozone on a smaller scale, it’s amazingly green commercial cleaning capability is being realised in Australia and across the world!
Benefits of Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning
Benefits of Aqueous Ozone Cleaning
Many people aren’t convinced that a commercial cleaning product can be both green and effective. However, at In-Tec, we have witnessed first-hand how Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning produces results that are superior to virtually all chemical-based cleaning products, without compromising on sustainability!
- It completely sanitises surfaces it comes into contact with by destroying fungi, mould, allergens, and viruses.
- It kills 99.99% of germs, including dangerous bacteria like E. coli, salmonella, MSRA, C-Difficile and more.
- Because it acts as a sanitiser, Stabilised Aqueous Ozone naturally deodorises cleaning areas, eliminating the need to mask smells with pungent and expensive fragrances.
- It effectively removes stains from all manner of porous surfaces, from carpets through to furniture to bench tops and more.
- It performs all these tasks in seconds, not minutes. Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaner is 3000x faster than bleach and 50% more effective.
- It’s powerful but gentle and is safe to use on all surfaces.
Green Commercial Cleaning
When it comes to being environmentally friendly, Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning is by far the most sustainable cleaning method on the market right now. If you care about the impact that cleaning your business has on the planet, look no further then Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning!
How does using Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning help us care for our environment?
Because Stabilised Aqueous Ozone is a chemical-free cleaner that reverts straight back to water after use, it’s safe to pour down the drain. Switching to Stabilised Aqueous Ozone will stop your company polluting both waterways and the working environment.
Reduced Water Use
The oxidising power of Ozone is much more effective than traditional cleaning products, so you don’t have to use as much of the product, rinse as often, or spend time going over surfaces twice. This means an overall reduction in your business’ water consumption!
No Carbon Footprint
The Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaner eliminates all of the negative environmental impacts that come with ordering in traditional cleaning products. With Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaner, you can rest assured knowing your business isn’t contributing to wasted energy, toxins produced during manufacturing, the production of excessive packaging, and all of the greenhouse gases that are emitted by vehicles transporting your cleaning products.
Traditional cleaning products can cause a host of negative impacts on the health of both the cleaners that use them and the people who are exposed to their residue on a regular basis. From immediate hazards like skin irritation and watering eyes to more serious long-term effects like cancer and respiratory illness, chemical-based cleaners pose a number of risks that we would all prefer to avoid.
The beauty of the Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning system is that it is completely free of harmful chemicals. That’s why it’s the safest green commercial cleaning system on the market! Some of the unique safety features of Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning include:
- All of its ingredients are chemical, toxins and carcinogen free, meaning no poisonous chemical residue left behind and an all-around safer working environment for everyone!
- It requires no personal protective equipment to use as it is not corrosive or combustible and will not harm bare skin. This significantly reduces workplace health and safety risks for your staff, clients, and cleaners.
- It’s safe for asthma sufferers to use and be exposed to.
- It does not induce allergic reactions as many chemical cleaners do.
- It’s pet and child-friendly, making it safe for not just green office cleaning services but for cleaning a variety of environments.
At In-Tec, we have had dozens of clients tell us how impressed they are with the savings they are making since hiring a company who uses Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning. How does our cleaning system help your business save money in the long term?
- It cuts down the amount of labour your cleaning job requires
- Its one-product-fits-all value practically eliminates the cost of purchasing traditional chemical cleaning products.
- It makes your working environment so much cleaner and safer that it reduces the amount of workplace sickness and the sick leave needed for chemical-related illnesses.
When you combine all of these benefits, it’s clear that the Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning is a system that virtually pays for itself in the savings your business makes!
One of the best things about Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning is that it is a single solution for any and all cleaning jobs. Ozone can be used to clean virtually any surface, porous or not. Just a few of the areas that we use Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning in include:
- All bathroom surfaces including toilets, sinks, stalls, hand rails, and benches
- All indoor and outdoor flooring from vinyl to carpet, concrete, wood and stone
- Appliances such as TVs and computer screens
- Stainless steel, chrome and other metallic surfaces
- Windows and mirrors that require a streak-free finish
- Escalators, elevators, and other machinery
- Food areas including preparation areas, cold rooms and other storage facilities. Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning is HACCP approved for sanitising food service and preparation areas.
- Other environments that require sanitising such as medical, childcare and retirement facilities.
How does Aqueous Ozone Cleaner work?
The science behind Aqueous Ozone Cleaner is simple.
Ozone – the active ingredient in our cleaning solution – is a molecule that is made up of three oxygen atoms (03). Ozone is found naturally in the earth’s atmosphere, but it doesn’t stay in the three-atom form for very long. This is because, with three atoms, it is not a stable molecule. Ozone always has one oxygen atom that is ready to break away and attach itself to other more attractive molecules.
It is when this extra oxygen atom attaches to another molecule – in a process called oxidisation – the damage is done to germs, dirt, and other contaminants.
When this "radical" oxygen atom attaches itself, it:
- Inside the unit, oxygen from the air is safely turned into ozone then infused into ordinary tap water.
- The ozone is attracted to germs, stains and bacteria
- Harmless to people, the ozone quickly attacks and eliminates contaminants it comes in contact with
- Only pure oxygen and water remain after the ozone cleans and sanitises