What types of properties can you do a builders clean for?
Our team specialises in builders cleans for commercial properties such as office complexes, banks, retail stores and convenience stores. While we don’t do residential properties, we can do cleans for completed apartment complexes which have multiple apartments requiring cleaning.
What cleaning tasks do you complete as part of a builders clean?
We don’t really have a ‘set checklist’ of cleaning tasks because every construction project is different in size and scope. We’re flexible in our approach and will clean as much or as little as you need. However, below is a general overview of the tasks we would typically complete:
- Remove all tape, labels and plastic coverings on windows, fixtures etc
- Wash interior and exterior window glass
- Clean all window sills, window sashes and window frames
- Clean all skirting boards, doors, door frames and door tracks
- Wipe down walls and ceilings
- Sweep and vacuum all floors
- Scrub all floors of any paint, dust and plaster
- Polish or strip and seal flooring (if required)
- Vacuum and steam clean carpets
- Clean all power points and light switches
- Scrub bathroom and kitchen tiles, remove grout defects
- Scrub bathroom basins and kitchen sinks
- Clean bathroom and kitchen countertops
- Polish stainless steel fixtures
- Make sure the whole property is completely free of builder’s dust
Can your cleaners carry out their work while construction is still ongoing?
Yes. We understand that sometimes it’s necessary for cleaners to have to work while there are still tradespeople finishing up a construction project due to timeline constraints. In these cases, we can arrange for a full clean to be completed during ongoing works and then for a quicker ‘touch up’ clean to be carried after all work has been finished.
Do you conduct police checks on your cleaners?
Yes. We understand the importance of safety and security on construction sites. Arranging police checks and completing a site induction is all part of our process.
Do you offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee?
Yes. Before we can complete any job, we always meet with your site foreman to conduct a walk through of the premises and obtain sign off that all cleaning work has been finished to your expectations. If something is not quite right, we’ll work quickly to fix it.
How much do you charge for a builders clean?
To be able to provide you with an accurate and detailed quote, we first need to arrange a site visit with you. We’ll do a quick walk through, get the size of every area to be cleaned, discuss your specific cleaning requirements, discuss induction requirements and then put together a tailored quote. This quote is completely obligation free and we don’t charge to come out and meet you.