Green Commercial Cleaning
When it comes to being environmentally friendly, Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning is by far the most sustainable cleaning method on the market right now. If you care about the impact that cleaning your business has on the planet, look no further then Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning!
How does using Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning help us care for our environment?
Because Stabilised Aqueous Ozone is a chemical-free cleaner that reverts straight back to water after use, it’s safe to pour down the drain. Switching to Stabilised Aqueous Ozone will stop your company polluting both waterways and the working environment.
Reduced Water Use
The oxidising power of Ozone is much more effective than traditional cleaning products, so you don’t have to use as much of the product, rinse as often, or spend time going over surfaces twice. This means an overall reduction in your business’ water consumption!
No Carbon Footprint
The Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaner eliminates all of the negative environmental impacts that come with ordering in traditional cleaning products. With Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaner, you can rest assured knowing your business isn’t contributing to wasted energy, toxins produced during manufacturing, the production of excessive packaging, and all of the greenhouse gases that are emitted by vehicles transporting your cleaning products.
Traditional cleaning products can cause a host of negative impacts on the health of both the cleaners that use them and the people who are exposed to their residue on a regular basis. From immediate hazards like skin irritation and watering eyes to more serious long-term effects like cancer and respiratory illness, chemical-based cleaners pose a number of risks that we would all prefer to avoid.
The beauty of the Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning system is that it is completely free of harmful chemicals.
That’s why it’s the safest green commercial cleaning system on the market! Some of the unique safety features of Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning include:
- All of its ingredients are chemical, toxins and carcinogen free, meaning no poisonous chemical residue left behind and an all-around safer working environment for everyone!
- It requires no personal protective equipment to use as it is not corrosive or combustible and will not harm bare skin. This significantly reduces workplace health and safety risks for your staff, clients, and cleaners.
- It’s safe for asthma sufferers to use and be exposed to.
- It does not induce allergic reactions as many chemical cleaners do.
- It’s pet and child-friendly, making it safe for not just green office cleaning services but for cleaning a variety of environments
At In-Tec, we have had dozens of clients tell us how impressed they are with the savings they are making since hiring a company who uses Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning.
How does our cleaning system help your business save money in the long term?
- It cuts down on the number of man hours your cleaning job requires. This is because it eliminates the need to perform redundant tasks like constant rinsing, handling chemicals and mixing cleaners.
- Its one-product-fits-all value practically eliminates the cost of purchasing traditional chemical cleaning products.
- It makes your working environment so much cleaner and safer that it reduces the amount of workplace sickness and the sick leave needed for chemical-related illnesses.
When you combine all of these benefits, it’s clear that the Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning is a system that virtually pays for itself in the savings your business makes!
One of the best things about Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning is that it is a single solution for any and all cleaning jobs. Ozone can be used to clean virtually any surface, porous or not. Just a few of the areas that we use Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning in include:
- All bathroom surfaces including toilets, sinks, stalls, hand rails, and benches
- All indoor and outdoor flooring from vinyl to carpet, concrete, wood and stone
- Appliances such as TVs and computer screens
- Stainless steel, chrome and other metallic surfaces
- Windows and mirrors that require a streak-free finish
- Escalators, elevators, and other machinery
- Food areas including preparation areas, cold rooms and other storage facilities. Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Cleaning is HACCP approved for sanitising food service and preparation areas.
- Other environments that require sanitising such as medical, childcare and retirement facilities.