Green Cleaning Services Brisbane and South East Queensland
Reduce your business’ impact on the environment with our sustainable and eco-friendly cleaning options.
Many people aren’t convinced that green cleaning products can be as effective as traditional chemical-based cleaning products.
However, with the increase in demand for sustainable solutions in recent years, there are now a wide range of powerful, yet eco-friendly, commercial cleaning products available.
If you care about the impact that cleaning your business has on the planet, In-Tec is proud to offer green cleaning services to businesses across Brisbane and South East Queensland in the following ways:
- Stabilised Aqueous Ozone (SAO) cleaning
- GECA approved cleaning products
SAO cleaning is…
- Works 3000x faster and is 50% stronger than bleach.
- Kills 99.99% of germs, including dangerous bacteria like E. coli, salmonella, MRSA, C-difficile and more.
- Completely sanitises surfaces by destroying fungi, mould, allergens, and viruses.
- Contains NO toxic chemicals. In fact, it contains no chemicals whatsoever
- Requires no personal protective equipment to use
- Safe for asthma sufferers to use and be exposed to
- Does not induce allergic reactions
- Pet and child-friendly
- Reverts straight back to water after use, so it’s safe to pour down the drain, preventing your company from polluting waterways and the working environment.
- Water usage is reduced as cleaners don’t need to rinse as often, or spend time going over surfaces twice.
- There is no packaging, chemical waste or transport footprint
- Eliminates the cost of cleaning products and chemical safety training
- Cuts down on the number of man hours your cleaning job requires due to eliminating the need to perform redundant tasks like constant rinsing, handling chemicals and mixing cleaners
- Makes your working environment so much more hygienic that it reduces workplace sick days.
- Can effectively clean any indoor or outdoor surface including bathrooms, appliances, windows, machinery, floors, stainless steel and even environments that require sanitising such as medical, childcare and retirement facilities
How does SAO cleaning actually work?
The science behind SAO green cleaning is simple.
Ozone – the active ingredient in the cleaning solution – is a molecule that is made up of three oxygen atoms (03). Ozone is found naturally in the earth’s atmosphere, but it doesn’t stay in the three-atom form for very long.
This is because, with three atoms, it is not a stable molecule.
Ozone always has one oxygen atom that is ready to break away and attach itself to other more attractive molecules.
It is when this extra oxygen atom attaches to another molecule – in a process called oxidisation – that damage is done to germs, dirt, and other contaminants that it comes into contact with.
Inside the dispensing unit, oxygen from the air is safely turned into ozone then infused into ordinary tap water.
The ozone is attracted to germs, stains and bacteria. Harmless to people, the ozone quickly attacks and eliminates contaminants it comes in contact with.
Only pure oxygen and water remain after the ozone cleans and sanitises.
GECA approved cleaning products
SAO cleaning is not always a viable green cleaning option, especially for smaller businesses and offices.
To further our commitment to sustainable cleaning practices for all our clients, In-Tec is proud to only use cleaning products which have been GECA (Good Environmental Choice Australia) approved.
Since 2000, GECA has been committed to identifying and certifying environmentally sound products to ensure a sustainable future for people and planet.
GECA believes in adhering to global best practice when assessing, testing and independently auditing cleaning products, such as general purpose cleaners, sanitary cleaners and other cleaning agents, for the Australian market.
GECA certified cleaning products are:
Better for the environment
- Limit on substances harmful to aquatic environments
- Increased biodegradability
- Reduced and preferable packaging
- Lower waste generation and resource consumption
- No phosphorus
- Support of sustainably sourced palm oil and palm kernel oil
Better for human health
- Less harmful chemicals
- Minimised VOC (volatile organic compounds) content
- Restrictions on fragrances and enzymes
- No known carcinogens, mutagens or reproductive
- No toxins as ingredients.
Better for ethical considerations
- No unsubstantiated claims (greenwashing)
- Workers can expect fair pay, equal opportunity, and a safe working environment
Interested in learning more about our green cleaning services or arranging a quote?
In-Tec is proud to offer eco-friendly cleaning services to businesses large and small all across Brisbane and South East Queensland.
Simply fill out the form on this page and one of our friendly team members will be in touch to discuss how we will reduce your business’ impact on the environment with our sustainable cleaning solutions. Or click here to get in contact with us.